Wednesday, April 17, 2013

UPDATES!

For those of you who don't know, my name is Molly Wagoner.  I am a photographer and mixed media artist living and working in Santa Fe, NM.  I gave birth to my beautiful son 1 year ago and am now on the amazing ride of parenthood!  He has taught me so much. Everyday, his father and I are inspired and humbled by the amazing being we created.

Needless to say, my art and creative ideas have taken a step aside to allow room for me to bond with and care for the little guy.  Despite the lack of time to execute projects, my creative mind continues to overflow with ideas, so in an attempt to keep my mind and hands working, I have developed some interesting prototypes for some image and textile work.  In the works are photographic pillows and prayer flags.  This required me to (re)learn how to sew, which has opened a whole new world of artistic possibilities.



                                          Photo Prayer Flags detail 2013


I am excited and anxious to get back to work on some creative projects that have been put on hold!  As well as kick starting my new photography business, focusing on photographic services for Musicians, Artists, and Children's Portraiture!  I will soon post new video work made for We Drew Lightning and selections from new photography projects, Town Criers, and These Boots Were Made for Walking.  




Video Still from video made to accompany We Drew Lightning live 2013
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment